Exploring different techniques when curl you hair with this LCD Ceramic Hair Straightener
1. Alternate flicks and curls.
2. Make more pronounced curls by turning the LCD Ceramic Hair Straightener a full turn, instead of a half.
3. Experiment with turning your LCD Ceramic Hair Straightener under and over.
4. Or try the crimped look.
Warm Tip: If your hair doesn't curl easily or doesn't hold a curl, put hairspray on sections immediately before you curly them.
- Dual voltage, 100-240V, worldwide use
- LED Digital Display
- Various Temperature, 130-230C / 265-450F
- MCH technology for fast heating and recovery
- Auto shut off in 60minutes after powered on
- 360 Swivel cord for no tangles
- Tourmaline ceramic plates
- Plate size: 24*110mm / 1"
- CE ROHS CSGSUS certifications