Hair Removal for Women by Babonir, at-Home Hair Remover with 3 Different Heads, Efficient and Painless Hair Remover…

$129.99

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

【Safe & Effective IPL Technology】Babonir adopts advanced IPL hair removal technology and over 999,999 flashes to obtain a permanent, safe and gentle hair removal effect
【5 Energy Levels & 2 Comfort Modes】7.5J-18J with 5 energy levels, Babonir can be adapted to people with different skin sensitivity. Auto mode and manual modes suit different body parts meeting all your desires
【More than Hair Removal】Babonir package includes 3 different heads: Skin Rejuvenation (SR), Acne Clearance (AC) and Small Hair Removal (S-HR). It adopts 560-1200nm WD photon skin rejuvenation technology

【Safe & Effective IPL Technology】Babonir adopts advanced IPL hair removal technology and over 999,999 flashes to obtain a permanent, safe and gentle hair removal effect
【5 Energy Levels & 2 Comfort Modes】7.5J-18J with 5 energy levels, Babonir can be adapted to people with different skin sensitivity. Auto mode and manual modes suit different body parts meeting all your desires
【More than Hair Removal】Babonir package includes 3 different heads: Skin Rejuvenation (SR), Acne Clearance (AC) and Small Hair Removal (S-HR). It adopts 560-1200nm WD photon skin rejuvenation technology
【No Painless & No Redness】 IPL hair removal technology filters 99% of the burning sensation caused by invalid stray light. Babonir ice feeling function filters the remaining 1% to achieve no burning sensation or pain
【Fast but Safe Experience】3.6CM2 big Treatment Head provides the fastest treatment for both legs in less than 5min. Babonir offers a 12-month after-sale customer service with a quick and friendly answer within 6 hours
【 Wedding Registry Must Haves】 Use the hair removal device now and you can get smooth skin on your big day! It is also the great choice for wedding gift and birthday gift. Start hair removal from autumn and you will be all day smooth in summer.

Specification: Hair Removal for Women by Babonir, at-Home Hair Remover with 3 Different Heads, Efficient and Painless Hair Remover…

Brand

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hair Removal for Women by Babonir, at-Home Hair Remover with 3 Different Heads, Efficient and Painless Hair Remover…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Hair Removal for Women by Babonir, at-Home Hair Remover with 3 Different Heads, Efficient and Painless Hair Remover…
Hair Removal for Women by Babonir, at-Home Hair Remover with 3 Different Heads, Efficient and Painless Hair Remover…

$129.99

Star Hair Store- www.starhairstore.com
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart