Oral-B Nighttime Dental Guard, Less Than 3-Minutes for Custom Teeth Grinding Protection with Scope Mint Flavor, Standard
Certain trademarks used under license from the Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates. Distributed by Oralabs, Inc. Parker CO USA
The Oral-B Nighttime Dental Guard is an over-the-counter moldable mouth guard that protects against symptoms of bruxism, including nighttime jaw clenching and grinding of the teeth. When worn properly, the guard protects the teeth and greatly reduces noise associated with bruxing and teeth-grinding.
Manufactured using a safe, BPA-free material, the guard is designed to be molded at home in just 3 minutes. Follow the fitting instructions for a comfortable, customized fit. The guard’s thin profile ensures comfort. Wearable for up to 6 months.
Do not use:
• As a sports mouthpiece. This dental guard DOES NOT provide shock absorption.
• If you are under 18 years old.
• If you have loose teeth.
• If your dentist has told you that you have temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
• If you have tooth or jaw pain.
• If you wear dentures, braces or dental devices.
Ask a dentist before use if you have:
• Major health problems or serious breathing/respiratory conditions.
• Oral sores, bleeding gums or any gum diseases.
• Cavities that have no fillings, loose fillings or loose caps.
• Difficulty chewing or pain in the jaw, teeth or face.
• Two or more missing teeth.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
• You experience soreness, bleeding gums or any other oral reaction.
• You experience jaw pain, tooth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness or joint
An affordable Over-The-Counter and Custom Moldable Dental Guard, manufactured in an FDA Audited USA Facility
Compare to a guard, customized and purchased in a Dentist’s Office, at typically $300-$500
LESS THAN 3 MINUTES for a custom fit! A simple Microwave process, in the comfort of your home, results in a custom guard designed to protect individuals that suffer from bruxism, that anxiety-induced nighttime clenching and grinding of the teeth. It’s intended to reduce damage to the teeth and to prevent the noise associated with grinding
Unique BPA Free and Latex Free material
Certain trademarks used under license from the Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates. Distributed by OraLabs, Inc. Parker CO USA
Includes: Guard, Impression Tray, and convenient Storage Case
Specification: Oral-B Nighttime Dental Guard, Less Than 3-Minutes for Custom Teeth Grinding Protection with Scope Mint Flavor, Standard